Whale-Watching with firmm in Spain
The new season starts on 30th April 2021. Depending on the weather, there will be several excursions per day, which you can book a few days in advance.
Starting point for our excursions is Tarifa, the southernmost city of the European mainland. Meeting point is the firmm-office directly in the harbour (on the right side).
Hygiene and safety measures
Reservations are currently only possible by telephone; in this way you will be informed about relevant security measures. Of course, firmm complies with all required hygienic precautions. We thank you very much for your cooperation and wish you a pleasant time with us.
For necessary hygiene and safety measures, please check out our safety protocol (PDF).
- Book your tour 2 to 3 days in advance, either online or by phone at +34-956-627008 (we all speak English).
- Important: It is essential that you check the status once again on the same day of the planned departure (online or by phone). The weather changes quickly here, which may make tours impossible even at short notice.
You pay for your reservation in our harbour office, right before the tour.
Why book with firmm?
- 99 % probability of sighting
- respectful whale watching
- English-speaking staff
- suitable for families with children
- also for people with disabilities
Please call +34-956-627008 for the current prices of our 2- and 3-hour trips.
How does it work?
- Meeting point/tickets: one hour before departure at the harbour office
- about 30-minute introductory lectures (at least in German, English, Spanish) with interesting information.
- Tours at 8:00, 9:00 or 10:00: Meeting only 15 minutes before departure (lecture after the tour)
Please note: We observe whales and dolphins in the wild. Even though we spot animals on 99% of our trips, we never know in advance which species we will encounter.