Whale-Watching with firmm in Spain
The new season starts on 18th June 2021. Depending on the weather, there will be several excursions per day, which you can book a few days in advance.
Starting point for our excursions is Tarifa, the southernmost city of the European mainland. Meeting point is the firmm-office inside the harbour (between diving-center and port authority).
- Book your tour 2 to 3 days in advance, either online or by phone at +34-956-627008 (we all speak English).
- Important: It is essential that you check the status once again on the same day of the planned departure (online or by phone). The weather changes quickly here, which may make tours impossible even at short notice.
You pay for your reservation in our harbour office, right before the tour.
Why book with firmm?
- 99 % probability of sighting
- respectful whale watching
- English-speaking staff
- suitable for families with children
- also for people with disabilities
|2-hour tour||3-hour tour*|
|Adults/Youth (14 years and older)||€ 45,–||€ 65,–|
|Children/Youth (6–13 years)||€ 30,–||€ 40,–|
|Children (1–5 years)||€ 15,–||€ 20,–|
|Babies (under one year)||free of charge||free of charge|
* 3-hour trips will only take place if there is a chance of an Orca sighting. However, as these are animals in the wild, we nevertheless cannot give you any guarantee.
How does it work?
- Meeting point/tickets: one hour before departure at the harbour office
- about 30-minute introductory lectures (at least in German, English, Spanish) with interesting information.
- Tours at 8:00, 9:00 or 10:00: Meeting only 30 minutes before departure (lecture after the tour)
Please note: We observe whales and dolphins in the wild. Even though we spot animals on 99% of our trips, we never know in advance which species we will encounter.